matching with people across the planet
WHY am I constantly being put in games(as killer so far) today with people in EU/Japan etc...? I am in NA please put me in NA servers so I don't get accused of lag switching. TY
WHY am I constantly being put in games(as killer so far) today with people in EU/Japan etc...? I am in NA please put me in NA servers so I don't get accused of lag switching. TY
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, its hard to yell at fellow survivors in the end game chat for not taking a hit for me on route to the exit gate when they are from Italy and I am in Canada :/
As killer, it can be frustrating for sure. Nothing worse than a survivor teleporting away from you as you swing, haha. XD Being from North America, I get a lot of EU in my lobby with pings in excess of 400. I just dodge lobbies that have high ping survivors, and rightfully so.
Matchmaker was working well for a time. Then Behavior said: Hold our beer.