Full Huntress cosplay hopefully coming soon!
It's not all worn down and scratched up like the one ingame but still very cool and well made! ๐
@Psylent said:It's not all worn down and scratched up like the one ingame but still very cool and well made! ๐
@Psylent said:
That's... that's a good point lol I hadn't actually considered that ๐
I like it, good job! ๐
That looks amazing! ๐
Ya the mask is great. But those green streaks are awesome!
@TorkoalKing said:Ya the mask is great. But those green streaks are awesome!
@TorkoalKing said:
Thank you lol :D
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not all worn down and scratched up like the one ingame but still very cool and well made! ๐
That's... that's a good point lol I hadn't actually considered that ๐
I like it, good job! ๐
That looks amazing! ๐
Ya the mask is great. But those green streaks are awesome!
Thank you lol :D