A change to Huntress's Lullaby

Current problem:

It has a strong effect hooking people effects your skill checks but the problem is that it is a hex perk. Once you get your first skill check you immediately know about the perk and will most likely be able to shut it down way before it becomes useful.


Suggested change:

The change I would suggest to make it better is to make the status effect not known. The reason I think that this would be balanced is because it is a hex perk so it should be slightly stronger than other perks, as well as the fact that it will soon become obvious that a killer might have Lullaby once they notice skill checks are acting weird. Also if someone is doing totems they can come across it and cleanse it.

I'm open to suggestions if some of you think this is a bad change or it is OP.

Comments