Huntresse's hum

So in her trailer her hum sounds different from the one in game

https://youtu.be/9sXTC-uzjWM

And back when she first released I'm pretty sure the hum sounded like the one in her trailer. Any reason it was changed or not used? Or am I having a Mandela effect?

Comments

  • i'm not sure why they didn't use the one in the trailer to be in-game, maybe it didn't fit, but as far as i'm aware she never hummed like the trailer like you said.. so i guess it is a mandella effect. you can see old dbd videos and you'll notice that it's not different from now, except the fact that it's no longer directional

  • It's the same hum, the la la la isn't always there but from hiding near her a lot I have heard the switch from ''hmmm hmmm'' to ''la la la''.

  • The lalas are there, actually. Her song has four different renditions strung together, they're not all hums.