4 Megs: A Track Team
4 Dwights: An Existential Crisis
4 Jakes: A Hot Topic
4 Neas: A Viking Raid
4 Davids: A Bar Fight
4 Kates: A Dolly Parton Fan Club
4 Quentins: A Good Boi
4 Steves: The Babysitter's Club
4 Nancys: A Drew
4 Feng Mins: Gamer Club
Four Jeffs: An Art Gallery
My friends and I made these up while we were playing I hope you guys appreciate them.
4 Neas are a minecraft Pillager raid
@PhantomMask20763 said:4 Neas are a minecraft Pillager raid
@PhantomMask20763 said:
Also, alternative title for 4 Quentins: The Rolling Stoners
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My friends and I made these up while we were playing I hope you guys appreciate them.
4 Neas are a minecraft Pillager raid
Also, alternative title for 4 Quentins: The Rolling Stoners