OMG ######### with matchmaking lately?

I play survivor on ps4. I vary from rank 12 to 3. Lately I’ve been hanging around rank 8-10 and I am getting games with teammates at 20 or 4 or anywhere in between. Its a bit ridiculous to have 2+ teammates that don’t know even the basics of the game yet. And I’m seeing the same horrible matchmaking for killers too. Getting teams where we’re all 7-10 and the killer is 18-20. Is the player base so low that we have to resort to this? If I’m playing at rank 5 I expect a team around my level and play accordingly. If I knew half my team couldn’t handle a basic skill check and was going to basically blow the game I wouldn’t even bother playing.

Comments

  • Not only lately...

  • Mostly lately. In the past there would be the occasional out of place rank. But now almost every game is a crapshoot of who you’re playing with and against. Seriously... peak hours... ranks 4 to 20 on one team... this is ridiculous.