Headphones option.
What does it do? Is it for headsets too? I don't know whether to tick it or leave it blank.
What does it do? Is it for headsets too? I don't know whether to tick it or leave it blank.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Peanits do you know what it does?
I've turned it on and off with headphones and can't tell a difference.
It's just some DSP for improving headset separation. Doesn't really do much.
What it should do is if you have headphones on it should increase the music volume by 1000% :P
I'm actually very curious if the developers could elaborate what the headphones option does when it's turned on and off in the options. Really wish there was some more options for audio that they could add. They don't need to allow us to change the in-game music volume during chases (though I think most people seemed to like when the music was gone for a brief period as killer) but maybe a tooltip when mousing over the Headphones option?
Also does anyone know what AudioQuality=0, 1, 2 does in the config file?