Thank you devs
For finally giving us a date for the PTB and when you plan for things. I'm glad to see you guys are taking your time to make the ptb and patch as good as possible.
For finally giving us a date for the PTB and when you plan for things. I'm glad to see you guys are taking your time to make the ptb and patch as good as possible.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*Releases with a bug that Demogorgon spawns in without legs or arms or a head, just a torso*
So basically a creeper from minecraft.
(Just to explain, the creeper was created after a pig spawned with his limbs in the wrong location)
Sorta but none of demogorgons limbs spawn in, so when it does a charge you just see its chest charge at you
(Does Demogorgon have a gender?)
That sounds scary...and funny.
And no...genderless
Ugh, gonna be fun typing it instead of he or she
Still gonna call doctor a she
Why do you call doctor a she?
There was a bug with doctors adept achievement that referred to him as "She"
So I called him her for a while until this post and any other posts
Well, if those are her prefered pronouns. We should use it...
What was this thread about again?
I have no idea
I think the game refers to michael as it, we shall call him it for now on
I always reffer to michael as it. Dr loomis was quite specific on that, and then he pointed a gun at me and demanded I let michael inside the house... good times