They should give the new players items to help them out.

Okay so new players should get items to help them out with the first couple games. Here’s what I’m suggestion

1st play toolbox

Slightly increases repair speed

180 charges

Can be used for 5 games

cant get add ons

good skill checks are increased by 50%

Great Skill Checks are increased by 50%

1st play medkit

Moderately increases healing speed

30 charges

Can be used for 5 games

cant put add ons on

Good Skill Checks are increased by 50%

Great skill checks are increased by 50%

1st Play Flashlight

20 seconds of use

Considerably widens the lense.

Moderately increases the range

Can be used for 5 games

Cant put add ons on


”Well they can save them till they get to rank 1” no because if they don’t use one during a game one game use will go away from one of them.

lets say they don’t use one the first game.

5 games toolbox

5 games medkit

4 games flashlight


I just don’t want the new players go also new guides will be coming out probably for killer as well.

Comments

  • I actually disagree. New players do need resources (guides are incoming) but I don't think they need any kind of in-game hand holding. Especially items that make the game a lot easier for them than they should (that toolbox?).

    I can get behind extra blood points for new players, but not new items or mechanics.

  • What happened to the days where you sucked ass or were trash from being a complete noob and you actually put in the research and effort to improve your gameplay.

    this new gamer generation just wants everything handed to them