This upcoming 2x Weekend is gonna be a MESSS
Nice cheeky meme
Nice cheeky meme
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To be fair, if 'I' were to burn an ebony in order to complete a daily (which is the only time I use them) and the survivors burnt four streamers.. I'd not mori anyone.
We could use more Killers like you in the matches
Well, time to hurt someone I guess
That 2x bp is fake LIES
I don't understand why people save the streamers for 2x events. They do not multiply the "2x" bonus but rather the regular match bonus, meaning it has the exact same BP yield as any other match you play.
I especially don't understand the point of using them during a 2x event because of how many troll players come out to play.