No even Dedicated servers in august?
Devs never do anything in Friday and weekends.
FeelsBadMan
Devs never do anything in Friday and weekends.
FeelsBadMan
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be nice to get an update on dedicated servers. Last I remember dedicated servers were supposed to happen during this summer. Summer is basically over.
theyve said summer technically isnt over until September 23rd. which is... true, but i feel they should have stated that from the start since everyone would obviously assume they meant by the end of August
Why? When I hear end of summer I think whatever month summer ends on...not an entire month before it
You know what happens when you assume....
"You make an ######### out of yourself!"
~The Champ
They told us, Summer theoretically ends in September. 13th was the date, if I remember correctly.
23rd, and its not theoretically, thats the actual end of summer.
DEVs gave a "date" for an update...
Let that sink in real quick.