If you had a Stand (like the ones in "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure"), what do you think it would be?

I'll start


"Gamer"

This stand can pull anything out of a video game, depending on console (will go on later), but only one thing at a time. This stand goes through multiple acts (8).

Act One: Generation 1: Can only grab things from gen 1 consoles.

Act Two: Generation 2 Can only grab things from gen 2 consoles.

Act Three: Generation 3: Can only grab things from gen 3 consoles.

Act Four: Generation 4: ^^^ but gen 4... I think the message is clear and you understand the other acts.


Limitations:

Can't use anything that isn't general, if it specifically belongs to someone (and no one else, ever can use it), I can't use it. Examples;

  • Can't use the master sword, as only Link can use it.
  • Can't grab use any Pokémon, as they belong to the trainer.
  • Can't grab a stand from a JoJo game, already belongs to said Stand user.


Stats:

Speed: A

Range: D (unlike Jotaro's Star Platinum, since it's physically weaker in every way, it can go as far as 3 meters.)

Persistence: A

Precision: F

Development Potential: A


doesn't have to be as in depth as mine, but I want to hear others ideas on what they think they would be.