How many people are bothered by this?

Obviously people can do whatever they want with their perk layout, I just realized when I saw this that it hit a weird spot in my mind that made me just uncomfortable with it. Ended up wondering how many other people get that same gross feeling with the perks being set right to left instead of the usual left to right.

OffensivePekrLayout.PNG

I can't be the only one slightly bothered by something this silly right?

Comments

  • that's a drug joke..

    let me translate:

    when you're empty, inject.. you will bight down hard and then ZOOOOM.. you're off!

    not glorifying, just saying it's not a rtl thing or whatever..

  • The game has to cater to those languages that read right to left.

  • @will_i_am_14_85 said:

    The game has to cater to those languages that read right to left.

    lol that got a laugh out of me. GG my dude

    @chieftaco said:

    that's a drug joke..

    let me translate:

    when you're empty, inject.. you will bight down hard and then ZOOOOM.. you're off!

    not glorifying, just saying it's not a rtl thing or whatever..

    I've always wondered what kinda drug adrenaline users hit themselves with in that image. Probably Pustala Petal juice.