Achievement bug
I'm doing Adept Ghost Face and got 4 kill 2 rounds and it not done yet (I'm using 3 teachable perks of him)
I got Adept Plague done before but I have to did it 4 times
So this is bug or am I did something wrong?
I'm doing Adept Ghost Face and got 4 kill 2 rounds and it not done yet (I'm using 3 teachable perks of him)
I got Adept Plague done before but I have to did it 4 times
So this is bug or am I did something wrong?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to achieve a Merciless Victory so you need to double pip to get the achievement
You need to double pip to get it.
Merciless Victory isn't a 4 kill ?
Nope you can 4K and still get a brutal victory.
Thanks everyone.
3 teachable perks with 2 pips is so hard