Spirit or Doctor?
Im about to have 9000 shards. I think to get a Killer to get some fresh feeling of game play after playing Sur for a long time.
Im thinking about between Spirit & Doctor. Spirit seems hard to play though I always like sneaky (there is only Wraith as sneaky killer available for me), while I heard Doctor is more fun.
I only have 5 base Killers, so dont tell me the perk builds.
There is a bigger question now. Spirit or Ruin
Comments
Spirit vote here.
Doctor vote here.
Spirit if you like stealthy killers and doctor if you like to shock survivors and know we're they are.
If I was you I would pick spirit yes she takes some getting used to heck I'm still getting used to her but I'm getting better with her. So I would say spirit
Spirit
There is a bigger question now. Spirit or Ruin
Spirit, more fun and more powerful.
I hate to say this, being a Doctor main, but if you want actual effectiveness, go for Spirit.
Doctor takes a lot to get used to, and his ability does next to nothing to help him in a chase. He's okay at slowing the game down and excellent at tracking, but he's just not able to compete. And, again, I MAIN him. Always have and likely always will.
Spirit also takes a lot to get used to, but her power is actually useful. She is right below Nurse in terms of power when you get used to her. She's also a lot of fun too. Just don't expect easy games when you start out, as she takes a lot of practice.