Will demogorgon be op against egc?
Basically I just wondering will he be able to use his power to quickly travel between gates, or is survivor completely screwed?
Basically I just wondering will he be able to use his power to quickly travel between gates, or is survivor completely screwed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see why not.
Knew it
We'll have to see, we don't know if there is a cooldown between teleports, how many portals, etc. Trapper used to be able to set traps DIRECTLY under Survivors on the hook until they fixed that so maybe they'll have a proximity thing? We'll see, I'm excited.
Same as trapper or hag id say
I didn't even think of this.
I'm ready