Today I had a unlucky match at least 5 times with swf teams:( Also what was your most unlucky match?

Atleast 5 matches I seen like swf teams I was almost at rank 13 but went down to rank 15:( cause they either had alot of tool boxes or was just plan good.


So I don't know if I had the same swf teams over and over or just different ones. Man talk about unlucky matches:( ah well I got back to rank 14 anyways:D IM almost back were I started.


But man today was just unlucky match after match I kept getting gen rushed:( and I had ruin but that didn't help me. So In the 6th match i brought in a mori and got all 4 survivors hahaha lol and I got raged at and got called a baby killer lol.


What was your most unlucky match as killer? And what match did you pay those swf teams back?

Comments

  • They also tea beg me at the gate and body blocked me:(

  • @Puas_sapnU69 I posted this just to see if anyone else had some matches like this.

  • @Puas_sapnU69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655090#Comment_655090

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655090#Comment_655090

    My unlucky match is playing as myers i got gen rush to hell i didnt not even have ruin .

    but luckly i got 2ks

    they were gen rushing t baging

    its ridiculous and a huge mess

    this is why i mostly play with tuft of hair or a add on that doesnt finish your EW3 fast

    Ikr I do the same with myers:D

  • @snowflake102 said:

    Atleast 5 matches I seen like swf teams I was almost at rank 13 but went down to rank 15:( cause they either had alot of tool boxes or was just plan good.

    So I don't know if I had the same swf teams over and over or just different ones. Man talk about unlucky matches:( ah well I got back to rank 14 anyways:D IM almost back were I started.

    But man today was just unlucky match after match I kept getting gen rushed:( and I had ruin but that didn't help me. So In the 6th match i brought in a mori and got all 4 survivors hahaha lol and I got raged at and got called a baby killer lol.

    What was your most unlucky match as killer? And what match did you pay those swf teams back?

    Today for survivor, I became a potato at hitting Ruin skill check.

    For Killer: I accidentally kept letting my chainsaw to early.

  • This sounds like my current experience as killer. I used to be in green ranks, about rank 9 or 10. But now I'm stuck in yellow ranks, around rank 13, because every other game I play is against highly skilled and co-ordinated SWF teams who make me de-pip :-(

  • Are you sure they were swf?

    I know its rare but i came across very good solos team

  • I amnot sure if this was my unluckiest match ever, but i remember this situation. 1 hooked first phase,1 downed near and 1 at the gate. I go to the gate to force the last one to escape, then i realized that he was already out before i got there (i havent paid attention to the survivor status icons), then the hooked guy unhook himself with the 4% chance. The hatch spawned right next to the hook so both him and the downed guy escaped.

    I was crying and laughing at the same time.

  • @Milo said:

    Are you sure they were swf?

    I know its rare but i came across very good solos team

    It could be that too :)

  • Back when I was still a beginner i had a daily to mori someone as myers.

    So I took a green mori and gave it a go.

    I didn't managed to even hook one survivor, they were just too good for me. I only managed to down one person but he had (the old) ds and got free + the last gen popped and gave them adrenalin.

    That's when I stopped playing myers and killer in general for some time.

    I was really mad that day

  • @PyroDude said:

    Back when I was still a beginner i had a daily to mori someone as myers.

    So I took a green mori and gave it a go.

    I didn't managed to even hook one survivor, they were just too good for me. I only managed to down one person but he had (the old) ds and got free + the last gen popped and gave them adrenalin.

    That's when I stopped playing myers and killer in general for some time.

    I was really mad that day

    I know how that feels I had a similar thing happen to me before