Dead by daylight on linux
Hello, I have Steam but I wanted to download a free games for tested and I am on Linux but the game does not want this launched, if someone has dead by daylight on Linux he can explain to me how to play thank you.
Hello, I have Steam but I wanted to download a free games for tested and I am on Linux but the game does not want this launched, if someone has dead by daylight on Linux he can explain to me how to play thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If Linux is the same as PC, if its a PC
It is WASD for movement, mouse for camera, m1 for base attack, m2 for ability, space I think for pallet break and vault
I just want to know how to start the game. I do not dare buy it for fear of not being able to play because linux is really complicated.
I can't tell you, but you would obviously need something like wine, as there is no native built. It uses unreal engine, so maybe if other unreal games run emulated you are lucky... Did you check the wine database for compatibility?
According to ProtonDB (https://www.protondb.com/app/381210) EAC makes it impossible to play DBD on Linux at the moment.
But steam is working with EAC to make games using that crap work on linux.