About the store for dbd's website
I don't know where this is supposed to go but I am gonna mention it
But isn't Dead 'ard's tier 3 purple?
I don't know where this is supposed to go but I am gonna mention it
But isn't Dead 'ard's tier 3 purple?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it is. But it also has tier 1 and tier 2.
My assumption is they wanted all 3 different perks of David in 3 different tiers. Which could explain why it goes from tier 1-3 colors from bottom to top.
Meg's jacket has the UR adren
Could be they want 3 different colors. And since meg was one of the original characters they could add UR on it.
also explains why David has tier 1 DH
Its wack to see tier 1, tier3, tier 3 then
I think they’re more focused on colors than tiers.
It looks so weird is why I asked
The idea was, indeed, to go for a range of colors. We had a bit of a debate about the validity and if we should instead go for all the top level tiers. In the end, since it is a piece of clothing, the color, style argument won.
But since there will be others in the future, we welcome this sort of feedback.
an illusion.... WHAT ARE YOU HIDING.