Neat build for the ST chapter
Inner strength, head-on, small game, q&q
Because NoEd is in pain and will soon need a defib to revive it
Inner strength, head-on, small game, q&q
Because NoEd is in pain and will soon need a defib to revive it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd stay out of lockers for a while... I see a lot of Iron Maiden and MYC in the early days of the PTB/DLC just yo nuke down survivors...
That build is probably gonna be pretty common when the chapter comes out which I'm not looking forward to because Head On is a difficult perk to get the timing right and if you mess it up then you just screwed yourself instead of just looping the killer. With how difficult it is to use this build effectively, I kind of expect a a couple survivors to get grabbed from a locker here and there.