Splinter Still showing up in blood web?
I've been having the problem of getting splinters, I have to some time buy these even though I have every killer in the game. it waste's blood points and is often annoying, Anyone else having this prblem?
I've been having the problem of getting splinters, I have to some time buy these even though I have every killer in the game. it waste's blood points and is often annoying, Anyone else having this prblem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you buy the full chapters? If you only bought the Killer from the in-game store then the Splinter will still appear.
######### I did buy them in game, And now I know why its a waste, sucks wish they would fix that