This one's for the MTG players. I really like Ral Zarek. What about y'all?
Spirit.
:))))
Edit: I play MTG off and on, but not enough to learn the cards. I do know how to play tho. Favorite deck is Merfolk Tribal.
I have a soft spot for Elspeth (RIP). She was the first card I pulled at my first ever prerelease for Theros.
@drimmalor said:I have a soft spot for Elspeth (RIP). She was the first card I pulled at my first ever prerelease for Theros.
@drimmalor said:
Big RIP.
If it makes you feel better, there's a fan theory that The Wanderer from WAR may be Elspeth.
@SureSpear said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/653143#Comment_653143Big RIP.If it makes you feel better, there's a fan theory that The Wanderer from WAR may be Elspeth.
@SureSpear said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/653143#Comment_653143
I hope that's the case but I highly doubt it. I think they're setting up a big return to Theros with her as a prominent figure in the underworld.
Counterspell
@NeonAlien said:Counterspell
@NeonAlien said:
Get thee hence, Blue Satan.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spirit.
:))))
Edit: I play MTG off and on, but not enough to learn the cards. I do know how to play tho. Favorite deck is Merfolk Tribal.
I have a soft spot for Elspeth (RIP). She was the first card I pulled at my first ever prerelease for Theros.
Big RIP.
If it makes you feel better, there's a fan theory that The Wanderer from WAR may be Elspeth.
I hope that's the case but I highly doubt it. I think they're setting up a big return to Theros with her as a prominent figure in the underworld.
Counterspell
Get thee hence, Blue Satan.