How do you define winning in dbd?
I would think for survivor, winning would be escaping. For killer it's different. Is it 2 kills? 3 or 4? Do we go by the emblem system?
For me either escaping or helping the majority of my team escape. For killer I think 3k is winning.
Just wondering what the line is between winning and losing.
Comments
As a survivor -
As a killer -
To avoid stupid anger, it's a lot easier for me to look at points for winning.
This also makes me do more as survivor, and not tunnel or camp as killer. Need to get all them points!
Dunno, but don't do it to much with certain perks or killers.
Because that would be overperforming apparently.
For survivor, a win is escape and/or pipping up. But I'm happy if I safety as well.
For killer, a win is 3K+ and/or pipping up. But I'm happy with a 2K as well since the game is balanced around that.
If I had a good game, with good teamplay and preferably not a facecamper or tunneler, then I won because I had fun.