Steve / Nancy likeness?
What do you guys think about the character models? I feel like Steve's model is a bit better than Nancy's but it's still decent
What do you guys think about the character models? I feel like Steve's model is a bit better than Nancy's but it's still decent
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What particular do you not like about Nancy? Just curious
I don't know, i feel like the face we saw on the tv in the trailer teaser was a bit better but maybe it's just because we only saw a still image of the model with no animation on the stream
I think they're both leagues above the hobgoblin that was introduced in the Nightmare on Elm Street chapter, but I think Steve's model is a bit better than Nancy's.