S/K Dropping issues
Hello everyone, I'm pretty familiar with DbD at this point (about to prestige my first survivor) but ill never understand one thing... why in the hell do you not only lose the items you took in your load out but you lose rank as well?
I lost 2 rank levels and full load outs because of ppl constantly"dc'ing" I mean if you ask me the developers should really consider changing this giving that parties are consistently disbanded due to player drops.
Comments
They are changing things. It's not a system in place that is SUPPOSED to act like that.
It's that people dc and the system has no idea how to handle what occurs. It assumes all people dcd. And if YOU DC, you lose items and pips.
However when dedicated servers happen soon, it should be able to differentiate.
Theyve addressed those points numerous times.
Thank you for the reply I didn't see a search thread option in the forums. In the future ill keep a better eye on the discussions
No worries. I wasnt trying to sound like "jesus theyve said this over and over" just that they had addressed it and mentioned it in dev streams and such.