Consistent 10-20 minute queue times for Killer?

Not sure if I have something setup incorrectly in my settings or what the deal is.. I've been playing the game happily for 2+ years as a killer main but recently took a break for a couple months. While the queue times as killer weren't always the greatest, they seemed to be quite a bit faster than they are now. For whatever reason I have to wait 5 minutes or so before the game will even let me create a lobby. I have tried playing for a couple weeks now and the issue hasn't gotten any better. I have played a couple matches as survivor and the game will create a lobby instantly. I somewhat enjoy survivor but killer is where I have really enjoyed playing the game. Unfortunately, this has totally killed my drive to play (10-20 minute downtime between games totally bums me out when I only have an hour or so to play..)


Does anyone know of a fix? I can't see myself continuing to play while having to deal with this.. At least WoW classic comes out tomorrow.........

Comments

  • Wich plateforme?

    Wich country?

    At what hour are you trying to play?

    What rank are you?

    You can't expect people to be able to help you if you don't give the context of your problem

  • PC

    United States

    I've tried at all hours, it doesn't seem to make a difference at all.

    Rank 8 right now, the queue times haven't gotten any shorter as I've gotten to higher ranks though. Started at rank 16 this month.