When 2x BP event hits what will you do to kill the time

It's confirmed that Double Blood Points is coming up and you know what that means. Toxicity will rise, I know for a fact I will play killer for all the events just simply because getting BP is easier as killer. Only backfire is longer lobby waiting time, because others will also do this.

I will kill the lobby wait time by playing rank MK11 until I find a lobby.

maxresdefault.jpg


Comments

  • The wiki says the Bloodhunt is on September 5th, is there an earlier one or is that the one you're talking about? September 5th is also my berfday so that's cool.

    I will probably have to answer the phone or check in guests while I wait for my lobby.

  • @HatCreature said:

    The wiki says the Bloodhunt is on September 5th, is there an earlier one or is that the one you're talking about? September 5th is also my berfday so that's cool.

    I will probably have to answer the phone or check in guests while I wait for my lobby.

    Yeah the one from 5th all the way to the 9th.

  • Event = more survivors plays killer

    Event = more killers use moris


    Mmmmmmmmmmmh

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    Event = more survivors plays killer

    Event = more killers use moris

    Mmmmmmmmmmmh

    Yeppers that's why I'm gonna be setting up my second Xbox with MK11 because I know that lobby time will be roughly 15 to 20 minutes if I'm lucky.

  • Probably gonna do some KYF, play as killer with BBQ, Distressing, BPS, and farm with survivors or just not play at all🙃