Want to know if will be another giveaway soon of Fair Science Claud and Street Meg
Hi! I just check prices in pages and it's around 150-1000 dollars, i cant spend all that money omg.
Any comment will be so useful, thanks for read :)
Hi! I just check prices in pages and it's around 150-1000 dollars, i cant spend all that money omg.
Any comment will be so useful, thanks for read :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know about giveaways.Usually streamers will do those.As for not paying nearly a $100 it depends on who you buy it from.
I got mine from Mikasa The Code Seller,for $99,I was lucky enough to finally get him to drop the price a little.
Still too expensive bro