How does Undetectable work with Spine Chill?

So the Undetectable effect is something that was added to make stealth killers more like T1 Myers, and that's great, I've wanted that since Ghostface came out. However, I never saw Spine Chill be mentioned. In case some of you don't know, Tier 1 Myers is not only immune to aura reading but also spine chill (I'm ashamed to say that I didn't know that for a while even though I main him). I understand the effects of T1 Myers will probably be different from Undetectable since he has a terror radius, but I want to know exactly how similar his effects will be to Undetectable.

So, can anyone confirm whether Undetectable makes the killer immune to spine chill?

Comments

  • Spine Chill isn't dependant on terror radius, so it probably isn't affected by Undetectable. Same for Premonition, no aura or terror radius required, much like Feral Frenzy ignores anti-aura perks.

  • When a Killer is Undetectable, the following effects are applied: 

    The Killer’s terror radius is removed. 

    The Killer’s red stain is removed. 

    The Killer will not have their aura revealed. 

    The Killer does not trigger the jumpscare sound effect. 

    The Killer sees the smoky screen visual effect. 

    The description they gave mentions only auras, so Premonition and Spine Chill shouldn't be affected.

    Myers will probably remain an exception since the main use of EW1 is to stalk unnoticed. Also, stealth killers can still play as default M1 killers without thir power, EW1 Myers can't because of the drawbacks.