Outfits for Steve and Nancy for next update?
Has anyone heard of any outfits being in the store for Steve or Nancy? I have seen people mentioning Steve's Scoops Ahoy outfit.
Has anyone heard of any outfits being in the store for Steve or Nancy? I have seen people mentioning Steve's Scoops Ahoy outfit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only outfits confirmed are the ones that will come with buying the chapter, but I really want that scoops ahoy outfit for Steve lol. Also, the ones that are confirmed have no pictures, they are just names.
They actually said Demogorgon has an alternative outfit and said they'd talk more about it but never did.