I just want to share this conversation I had with someone today.
this is what happens when I play killer at rank 13 lol.
this is what happens when I play killer at rank 13 lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The entity told you to kill them. But is the right thing to do really to listen?
Make love not war
Don't you know it's rude to kill people?
Lol I’m dead. “Don’t forget your helmet”
I'm just trying to keep them safe.
Pretty sure they thought you were attractive but now they're rethinking that.
I mean without their helmet they might run outside and who knows what might happen then! They might run into a fire or something! We can't have that now can we.
Best to keep them here.
.
.
.
Forever