DEAD BY DAYLIGHT BAN..
Hi, i just wanted to ask a simple question.
I was banned on my account permanently.
If i create another account, buy the game again, will i get banned?
Thanks in advance.
Tagged:
Mod
Hi, i just wanted to ask a simple question.
I was banned on my account permanently.
If i create another account, buy the game again, will i get banned?
Thanks in advance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@MikeSpark They don't discuss bans this will probably be closed. Open a support ticket and ask.
Thank you. I'll do it.
All ban questions go through support. Thank you fcc2014 for the link. Ill close the thread now.