Are Rainbow Maps bugged?
I've noticed this more and more lately with the rainbow map, in one game it will highlight everything within range. Which it should.
In another game it would only highlight hooks and exit gates, no gens or totem's
I've noticed this more and more lately with the rainbow map, in one game it will highlight everything within range. Which it should.
In another game it would only highlight hooks and exit gates, no gens or totem's
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have not encountered this bug. I used a rainbow map quite frequently yesterday and it highlighted everything. It might just be a glitch. Try restarting the game and see if that helps.