Can't wait for the dedicated servers
I really hope they won't be as laggy as they were on the ptb...
I really hope they won't be as laggy as they were on the ptb...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep I too can't wait for it:D I'm really happy for it because it will deal with players that dc from the game :D
I can only imagine what these players will say. But there the ones that kept disconnecting from the game.
10 september is not far away so yes i'm hyped.
10 September only? Oh yeah, nice
not what they said, they said by the end of summer, which is sept 23