Why are BOTH lobbies slow?
I understand that currently too many people are playing killer so I have to wait. But if I switch to a filthy survivor, I STILL have to wait (but not as long).
Is there a shortage of both killers and survivors?
PS4 Europe if that helps.
Comments
Gets slower towards this time of the month for pc at least. Idk about PS4
I'd expect lobbies to be faster after rank reset because we are all bunched together, but it doesn't seem to work out like that.
I can’t speak for PC, but console (at least PS4) goes:
7a-7p = More killers than survivors, fast survivor queues with slow killer queues.
7p-7a = WAY more survivors than killers, probably 30 to 1, a survivor queue takes 15-25 mins between matches, killer queues take about 1.5 seconds.
@IMhereRUN i also have that feeling, BUT why do i join into a lobby that is not full after waiting for X minutes.
If there are so many survivors shouldn't all lobbies be full then immediately?
Im waiting no more than 30secs on PS4 EU.
Matchmaking has changed a lot as the game continues to evolve. I don’t know the exact reason, so don’t quote me as this is purely speculation:
I think the 4 survivors combined ranks need to average out to about the killers rank.
A year ago survivor lobbies were almost instant. You got a few red ping killers you had to lobby dodge but it didn't matter because you got another one straight away.
A year ago I had the same rates as I do now. I’m nocturnal, get off work very late. After I’m done playing life, nighttime is my only option to wind down with gaming. Survivor queues take so long at this time that I’ve completely given up playing survivor at these hours.