PARTY IN THE MUTHA [BAD WORD] HOUSE!!
This glorious perk is back on the shrine! LET'S HAVE A PARTY!
Grab this perk while ya can fellows.
This glorious perk is back on the shrine! LET'S HAVE A PARTY!
Grab this perk while ya can fellows.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I got it from the shrine but the best part is that I bought the leatherfaces dlc 3 days ago to grind for BBQ lol.
Riiiipppp
Well now you can get Franklin's Demise in case you see one too many items :D
And Knock Out to slug if you are into that.
I think I'm gonna take a break from LF for now just cuz of how bad and unfun he is to play lol