Is anyone interested in reading a fan fiction?

I am in the process of writing a Fan Fiction for Dead By Daylight. I have been obsessed with the lore and chatacters in this game for a while now and I have decided that I want to write a novel about the game from the survivors perspective. Its a 3rd person POV that switches between the character. I am uploading a chapter fanfiction.net tomorrow. There is a 12 hr waiting period for new users to publish so once the account is up and running Ill have a link

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DEAD BY DAYLIGHT OR ANY OF THE ASSOCIATED LORE THAT MAY BE MENTIONED IN THIS STORY. THIS IS PURELY A FAN FICTION AND WAS WRITTEN FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THANK YOU FOR READING AND ENJOY THIS STORY


Comments

  • I can not wait for it!

  • DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DEAD BY DAYLIGHT OR ANY OF THE ASSOCIATED LORE THAT MAY BE MENTIONED IN THIS STORY. THIS IS PURELY A FAN FICTION AND WAS WRITTEN FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THANK YOU FOR READING AND ENJOY THIS STORY

    Here is the link!! Chapter one is up!

    Tell me your thoughts in the reviews :)

  • I was planning on writing fan fiction too. Cant wait to read yours!

  • Hmm

    A fellow writer

    I'll check it out, maybe I'll get out of my writer's block

  • I gave the story my review but I'll say it quickly here that I loved and enjoyed the moments reading the story, hope you'll continue making the other chapters and probably as good or even better then the first one