Demogorgon Power Theory
So on the Steam page for DBD They have pics of the Demo in action crawling out of a hole/gate and Survivors can close that hole so teleportation in some form is happening. Now there were no photos of the new map because that's like half of the new chapter, hype comes from somewhere. But I didn't see any pics of the Upside-down, now the Upside-down in theory is just another Dream World so the only pics would be a filter of some sort but we didn't get any pics of that. Also one of the Devs confirmed it will not be anything like Freddy, taking that into account I am under the impression right now that we will not visit the Upside-down as either side Demo or Survivor.
My Power theory is that the Demo can create hole gates, go into gate and then pop out a random one unless a Survivor can close it.
I hope I'm wrong and there is more to it because that all by itself is boring, we're getting a Devstream Thursday and I am waiting to be proven wrong because I REALLY want to hook people in the Upside-down but I highly doubt that it will be a place we can go.
Comments