Why Dead Hard breaks my lunge?
I hold m1, but I still do short attack because... I don't know. Is it a bug or feature?
I hold m1, but I still do short attack because... I don't know. Is it a bug or feature?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's the auto aim, the auto aim will quickly lunge if a survivor is near your killer, thus if they dead hard they'll avoid the quick swing of your auto aim
Lunging stops as soon as it detects an obstruction or a player. However, Dead Hard removes your hitbox for half a second. So, the lunge detects the player and stops but the player doesn't have an active hitbox so the attack just stops unless the survivor Dead Hard's early, at which point the lunge will end when it reaches the survivor and will still probably hit.