Changing from Psychical copy of DBD to Digital Copy, would I have problems?
If I Buy a Digital Copy of DBD on Ps4 and Play it on the same ps4 that I was playing DBD in Psychical copy,Does I have my progression or not.
If I Buy a Digital Copy of DBD on Ps4 and Play it on the same ps4 that I was playing DBD in Psychical copy,Does I have my progression or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your progression is tied to your account, not your copy of the game. You should be able to switch to the digital version without any issues.
Thank You so much :)