What if there was a killer that had the power to destroy lockers?
I think it would be cool.....
prove me wrong
I think it would be cool.....
prove me wrong
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only lockers? If so then nah
I dont think it would be very useful besides to disable their aura not being able to be read with BBQ but besides that, sounds like a pretty useless power
They're adding more lockers to maps for a reason, they aren't going to make a killer that destroys them, not unless there's 50 lockers in every map.
Feels like a waste of the killers time. Time is precious.