@Fibijean Actually I'm pretty sure it's a bug. It's been happening to a bunch of people regardless of internet connection, usually while searching for a match, telling you that you were disconnected from the killer, or right as you get into the lobby, being disconnected and saying there were NAT type problems. I usually have to go through 2-3 lobby searches before it starts working, then I get a game, that's perfectly fine btw, and then go back into 2-3 lobby searches.
@Atrushan88 Fair point, it definitely could be that. I just stated the seemingly obvious because there wasn't any other information given in the OP that suggested it was a problem with the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That means there's something wrong with your internet connection.
@Fibijean Actually I'm pretty sure it's a bug. It's been happening to a bunch of people regardless of internet connection, usually while searching for a match, telling you that you were disconnected from the killer, or right as you get into the lobby, being disconnected and saying there were NAT type problems. I usually have to go through 2-3 lobby searches before it starts working, then I get a game, that's perfectly fine btw, and then go back into 2-3 lobby searches.
@Atrushan88 Fair point, it definitely could be that. I just stated the seemingly obvious because there wasn't any other information given in the OP that suggested it was a problem with the game.