Barbara Holland as Survivor? Stranger things

Untitled Image

Barbara Holland should have been a survivor! It would have made so much sense! ha!

Comments

  • Barb and Bob would have been the better options but I'll take Nancy and Steve.

  • They apparently went "missing"! Ha! Milk carton girl

  • There's still hope bobs body will be part of the map. I wonder if they'll need permission to have it.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    There's still hope bobs body will be part of the map. I wonder if they'll need permission to have it.

    Unlucky bro, guess Steve 'the hair' Harrington isn't a likely candidate for a survivor?

  • delete.


    I can't read today.

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/638233#Comment_638233

    Unlucky bro, guess Steve 'the hair' Harrington isn't a likely candidate for a survivor?

    I never said it wasn't likely. I said I would rather have Joyce or Nancy. I feel like they just gave into all the fangirling over Steve just to keep them happy.

    I don't mind Steve it's just that he's like an empty shell compared to 4 or 5 other characters.

    Even Murray Beamuent had more of an appeal. He has a mission to find hopper and ALEXEIIII! unlike Steve who just tags along for no reason. I don't care about the character of Steve but you know it's season 4 next and maybe that'll change.

  • 2 survivors is better than any 1 Survivor any day of the week though.

  • hopper would have been great, but im still happy with the DLC

  • @AshleyWB said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/638272#Comment_638272

    I never said it wasn't likely. I said I would rather have Joyce or Nancy. I feel like they just gave into all the fangirling over Steve just to keep them happy.

    I don't mind Steve it's just that he's like an empty shell compared to 4 or 5 other characters.

    Even Murray Beamuent had more of an appeal. He has a mission to find hopper and ALEXEIIII! unlike Steve who just tags along for no reason. I don't care about the character of Steve but you know it's season 4 next and maybe that'll change.

    Steve literally saved Nancy and Jonathon in season 1 and won a one on one with the Demogorgon (sadly can't do that in dbd D;).

    He also tried to protect the kids from Billy in season 2 and also helped Dustin and kept him safe.

    In season 3 he storms into a Russian base and wins a fight with a Russian security guard.

    He's definitely important.