Demogorgon mobility
Hopefully it will have holes in the ground it can come out from spread throughout the map.
Hopefully it will have holes in the ground it can come out from spread throughout the map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it'll be able to gallop in the crouch position, if not hopefully a teleport to specific walls/obstacles across the map.
I really think it'll be a pretty stealthy killer whose power involves enhanced hearing through seeing footsteps through walls or something.
๐ค๐ค๐ค
I deserve his perks the same love devs give to MoM
Well MoM was nerfed to oblivion so lets hope its in between lol
Yayyyyyyy