Since the new trailer just dropped

for anyone who missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nLahrUTxuQ


since there are 2 survivors showcased, what do you think will happen? will the DLC actually include 2 new Survivors, or will it only contain one and the other one is a cosmetic for the character, very similar to Legion? (free cosmetic)

what would you prefer?

and if its gonna be 2 seperate survivors, do you think they will each bring 3 perks with them? (so a total of 6 new Survivor perks)

i'd like to hear your opinions on this!


i personally think its gonna be the Legion concept, but who knows?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I image it would be 1 survivor with 2 skins like Legion. But it could be 2 completely different survivors as well, however it seems like a lot of work to make 6 perks for that purpose.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    I image it would be 1 survivor with 2 skins like Legion. But it could be 2 completely different survivors as well, however it seems like a lot of work to make 6 perks for that purpose.

    agreed.

    on top of that, the devs said they wanted to reduce the grind, so creating 2 standalone characters in one chapter would do the exact opposite to that...

  • I see

    New Survivor: Nancy Wheeler

    New Survivor: Steve Harrington

    I assume it is two survivors. Fits the theme of Stranger Things. However, this opens up the question... Is it possible we will see a chapter with 2 actually different killers? Plus you physically see both in the trailer. Unlike legion they were only in a reflection esk showing.

  • The Questions subforum is for simple questions about the game, rather than discussion/speculation of upcoming content. I have moved this to the General discussions so that it can be further discussed.

  • It was confirmed they are two separate character

  • so now we can put the "we don't have time for a summer event" into perspective.