Thats how you get facecamp & tunneled

Im a Survivor main, but sometime I play Killer for daily or feel like to play sometime because it makes me feel in control. (After recently rank reset, for now Im just a Survivor rank 11; Killer rank 19)

This trial, i play as Wraith, vs Feng Nea Meg Clau in Badham. Honestly this map is too large, long time gens traveling, 2 gates faraway is always a sure escape for the last survivor to me. But its not what Im going to complain about.

When I play Killer, mostly I will try to get more bp as much as I can, chase, hook, damage ect.. But I dont do death hook. I do 3 hits for every hook (if Survivors stay in group). I dont tunnel. After I hook, I patrol other gen and dont even go back when they get unhooked (if I already have a few hooks). Some match Im able to put pressure, some match not, but Badham is hard to put pressure on Survivors.


Start the game, I patrol around and find Feng Nea on the same gen, I hit Feng, then start to chase and hook Nea. Nea is on 1st hook. Later I found Clau & Feng in a house, I hit Clau, then I chase and hook Feng. Feng is on 1st hook.

Then I found Meg, she drops every pallet she could during the chase, I flash light me, it doesnt matter because its game mechanic, I just keep chasing injured Meg for her 1st hook but healthy Nea tries to protect Meg me so I fail to down Meg, but Im able to 2nd hook Nea.

The game keep going, I have 2 hook on Nea, 2 hook on Feng, 1 hook on Clau, 0 hook on Meg. 5 gen is done, my Noed activated right before I hit Nea. Nea instant down, but I leave Nea and find to chase others, I find Meg again, this time I make sure I get 1 hook on Meg. After hooking I just step 5m away and Clau saves Meg. Clau & Meg run to the gate, Nea stands at the gate and escape right after she sees me, I dont know why Clau tries to body block me to protect Meg while she knows there is still Noed. I hit Clau and she down.

Meg Nea escape. I bring Clau to the hook just to scare her, I dont hook because Im sure Clau will not be saved by Feng and will die. (I think Feng are waiting for the hatch open). Trial is over, all escape.


Post game chat: a survivor: hahaha, suck sht noob killer

I dont know which is the survivor of that player. I only think its Meg, since Nea Clau must be clearly see that I spare them while Meg able to stun me alot. But I hope we will able to see the player name on each survivor character in post game.

Next time if I see that name again, I will down them and camp on their dying state for pure 2min and leave other escape.

Comments