Trapperophobia

I am scared of Trappers so much!

The Paranoid posseses me each time when I have to play vs this Creature.

His traps in the grass, his invisible traps bcs of Tar Bottle, and Macmillan Estate, the Darkest location in the Game. I am forced to ######### my pants each time when I see red bar when disarming, bcs his Bloody Coil.....

AAAAAHHHH

PLS NERF HIM, HIS IS SO OP.

Comments

  • I am scared of Trappers so much!

    Good

  • I feel you. The trapper is my most feared killer, even after nurse, cause i have a talent to search for traps with my feet.

  • but trapper is just a big, grumpy boy with a lot of love to give....


    through his traps

  • Oh i love playing trapper, especially on the game with my "no escape" build which pretty much lows gens to a snails pace cause I've trapped my ruin and I've made skill checks smaller than Jiminy Crickets... *clears throat* any way my traps have bloody coil and the reset addon lol then trap the drops and he doors and keep a trap in my hand lol GL