Hello, I have a very good idea of killer. A killer who can take the appearance of a survivor. I think it could be realy good.
Please tell my if you like my idea.
Really good idea and a lot of ppl including me would like it BUT it seems the devs aren't really on-board with it.
Maybe it would be too hard or something idk.
no I think more they have so much idea that it galley to make the selection of killers who will go out
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please tell my if you like my idea.
Really good idea and a lot of ppl including me would like it BUT it seems the devs aren't really on-board with it.
Maybe it would be too hard or something idk.