Unique Soundtrack for Killers
Should we expect to ever get a custom chase/terror radius soundtrack for killers in the future, or was it just a 1 time thing for Myers, being the first licensed character ever released?
Should we expect to ever get a custom chase/terror radius soundtrack for killers in the future, or was it just a 1 time thing for Myers, being the first licensed character ever released?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely wouldn't mind. I need a break from the current stuff.
I think it'll definitely be a while, if at any time at all, that we get unique chase music for each killer, but I would definitely be on board!