The plague PS4?
I was thinking about buying the plague on PS4 but when she’s first came out I heard that the frame rate was bad when using her ability. Is it still bad it isn’t she playable?
I was thinking about buying the plague on PS4 but when she’s first came out I heard that the frame rate was bad when using her ability. Is it still bad it isn’t she playable?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont have any problem with her. The only time frame rate is bad on my ps4 is when playing doctor or using sloppy butcher.
If you like her, buy her.
Alright thanks think I might get her then. Do also want to get infectious fright and corrupt intervention as teachables